Simply click on the WhatsApp icon above to ask us any questions or to make a booking for Tandem Paragliding training flight in Cape Town.
Basic paragliding Course:
We offer paragliding tandem Air Experiences and basic license training courses. For pricing and more information on our basic license course please contact us on email@example.com
See the General Information regarding your booking below:
1. Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled booking time at the Signal Hill parking area which is right at the end of Signal Hill Road. Location link below:
2. Please wear closed shoes. Trainers are preferable. You will be our student at Table Mountain Paragliding School during your first Air Experience Tandem Paragliding Introductory flight. You will fly Tandem with an experienced SAHPA registered Tandem Flight Instructor who will introduce you to the basics of paragliding. The minimum age is 14 years old and maximum 110kg. We hope that you will enjoy the Air Experience flight and hopefully complete your paragliding basic license one day so that you can join our amazing flying community.
3. Payment can be done via cash (preferred) or by card on the day but please note we give discount for cash payments.
4. We take HD video and photos of the flight. No personal cameras are allowed unless approved in advance as falling objects may hit people and property below. After the flight, we will copy the video and pictures onto your mobile phone so please ensure that there is enough space on your phone (1.5GB) and that you take it with you on the flight. There is a compartment for your phone/wallet in your paragliding harness.
5. The takeoff might involve a short run; we have two assistants if needed.
6. We land at the Sea Point promenade, in front of the Winchester Hotel (221 Beach Road Seapoint). We will arrange transport back up to Signal Hill at no additional cost. You are welcome to stay at the promenade after the flight and to arrange your own transport from there.
7. We don’t have a large luggage compartment so please don’t bring a large backpack with you.
8. If Lion’s Head is flyable (South West Winds only) then we will arrange a different meeting point on Signal Hill Road and advise you in advance.
9. When you arrive on Signal Hill, please ask the people for Herman or William so that we can make contact.
10. You will receive a booking confirmation message the day before your flight. On the day you fly, you will get another message about two hours in advance to inform you of the prevailing conditions and if it is flyable or not.
11. Please be assured that we try our utmost to fly on the chosen day, but safety comes first and we cannot risk flying in adverse weather conditions.
12. We require about 1.5GB of space on your mobile phone in order to copy the HD videos and photos.
13. Our average training flight time is between 5 to 30 minutes per flight depending on weather conditions on the day.