Simply click on the WhatsApp icon above to ask us any questions or to make a booking for Tandem Paragliding in Cape Town.
1. Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled booking time at the Signal Hill parking area which is right at the end of Signal Hill Road. Location link below:
2. Please wear closed shoes. Trainers are preferable.
3. Payment can be done via cash (preferred) or card on the day but please note that a 5% service charge applies to all card payments. An EFT can be done 3 days before the flight, and proof of payment can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. We take HD video and photos of the flight. No personal cameras are allowed unless approved in advance as falling objects may hit people and property below. After the flight, we will copy the video and pictures onto your mobile phone so please ensure that there is enough space on your phone and that you take it with you on the flight.
5. The takeoff might involve a short run; we have two assistants if needed.
6. We land at the Sea Point promenade, in front of the Winchester Mansions Hotel. We will arrange transport back up to Signal Hill at no additional cost. You are welcome to stay at the promenade after the flight and to arrange your own transport from there.
7. We don’t have a large luggage compartment so please don’t bring a large backpack with you.
8. If Lion’s Head is flyable (South West Winds only) then we will arrange a different meeting point on Signal Hill Road and advise you in advance.
9. When you arrive on Signal Hill, please ask the people for Herman or William so that we can make contact.
10. You will receive a booking confirmation message the day before your flight. On the day you fly, you will get another message about two hours in advance to inform you of the prevailing conditions and if it is flyable or not.
11. Please be assured that we try our utmost to fly on the chosen day, but safety comes first and we cannot risk flying in adverse weather conditions.
12. The price is R900 per flight and an optional R300 for HD photos and video.
13. Our average flight time is between 5 to 30 minutes per flight depending on weather conditions on the day.